Alright, here goes:
My name is Jessica, and I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy.
There, I've said it. I can stop feeling guilty about it and get on with my life.
A few days sick in bed with only a few old copies of Paste and Vanity Fair to pass my time, I decided it was finally my chance to catch up on some of the television that I've been hearing about over the past few years, but never got around to watching. First on my list was downloading the entire library of Grey's Anatomy, to see if this McDreamy character was really worth all the fuss. Trust me, he is!
Now at 8:15 on a Wednesday night, when I should be scrubbing my house to anticipate Stefan's visit tomorrow, I will succomb to my urges and settle in for the night with McDreamy. Shhhh...don't tell Jordan.
No comments:
Post a Comment